Bboy Gloves - More Spins and Less Skin Rippage
Working on 1990s, 2000s, or handglides?
Find the right protection for your hands by clicking below.
- Bboy finger less gloves can help you to spin more, if you're already spinning the right way.
- No weight should be on your fingers while you spin, all your weight should be on the wrist bone below your pinky.
- Having good balance while you wind-up will help you to spin more.
- Remember to warm-up your wrists before putting all your weight on them. Wrist rolls and wrist shakes serve as good warm-ups in this situation.
- Don't blindly practice with bad technique. Think of what you're doing, and where your limbs are in the air, and you'll quickly figure out what you're doing wrong.
Go from Bboy Gloves to the Break Dancing Shop
Go from Bboy Gloves to the Home Page