Break Dancing Blog
This is where you will find:
* the latest additions to this website, so you can keep up with the newest break dance articles on moves and other cultural elements,
* product and service recommendations to plan your bboy training effectively, and
* additional break dancing advice to help you progress, no matter what level of bboying you’re presently at.
There are 2 ways to use this page:
• Check this page regularly for the new pages and recommendations that I've added.
• Automate the process by right clicking on the orange RSS button to the left (no e-mail is required), and then paste the URL to your RSS reader. Or if you have a personalized home page with Yahoo, Google, MSN, bloglines or Newsgator, go ahead and add us to your list by clicking on the corresponding button.
Enjoy our site’s blog!
Learn to perform all the easy break dancing moves with these detailed videos, pictures, and exercises.
Remember that the products you buy at this break dancing shop won't compensate for bad technique or a lack of practice.
Decorate the walls of your room or house with these breakdance art pieces.
This bboy gear can provide you with back protection you need when you do backspins or windmills.
Show your passion for bboying with this bboy gear. These protective gear and video packages provide you with the preparation that's needed to succeed.
Breakdancing DVDs can help you to learn the moves and culture of breaking from other bboys.
These bboy gloves can help you to prevent from ripping your skin when practicing handspins, 1990s, or 2000s.
Find a bboy beanie at low prices right here, with various colors and sizes.
Question: How do I gain the strength to lift my legs up in the air at the end of the baby freeze? Anwser: In order to lift your legs up (and place one
The worm is a really easy break dancing move that fits well into a routine and gives it an old school feel.
Learn how to toprock with these detailed instructions on the indian step, a basic toprocking move.
Learn how to do the three step, a basic break dancing move that looks good in a routine and transitions well.
Learn how to six step with these detailed instructions along with videos and pictures to help you out.
Learn how to kip up with these easy-to-follow steps and exercises that will get you on your feet in no time.
Learn how to do a cartwheel with these detailed instructions. Then learn how to do a one-handed handstand freeze.